Posi Struts deliver the ultimate in design versatility. PosiStruts are the ideal flooring and roofing solution – especially where height restrictions apply. They can even be curved to create a dynamic roof line effect. Easy access for services on-site also means the structural integrity of your design can’t be compromised; drilling through solid timber beams isn’t the ideal scenario! Eastland’s PosiStruts are the perfect engineered solution and can even be trimmed to length on-site. They offer a wide range of real advantages and savings to the architect, engineer and builder.
Some of the advantages of using Posi-Struts are:
- Open web design which allows for easy installation of electrical and plumbing services
- Up to 50% lighter than conventional joists
- Strongback bracing increases floor stiffness and reduces squeaky floors
- Various depths available: 250mm, 300mm and 400mm
- Ability to achieve larger internal rooms sizes
- Wider fixing area for floor fixing
Eastland’s Posi Struts are a truly customised, totally engineered flooring system, which combines the versatility of timber with the strength of steel. Forget cutting through solid timber joists and reducing their strength. Posi Struts unique “open web” design provides excellent access for services like plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning without the need to modify the joist. Plus they are considerably lighter than solid timber joists so handling on site is a breeze.